Allegheny Hearing Instruments - Two Convenient Pittsburgh Area Locations - Monroeville & South Hills
Allegheny Hearing Instruments is a professional audiology and hearing aid practice with two convenient Pittsburgh area locations. Since 1976, our integrity and reputation for quality care have established us with the medical, audiological, hearing impaired, and hearing aid manufacturing communities. Our two audiologists are ASHA CCC-A certified and Pa state licensed. Each has an Au.D. or a Master's degree with 25+ years experience.
- Allegheny Hearing Instruments has been providing quality service in the Pittsburgh area for 35 years.
- Two convenient Pittsburgh area locations - Monroeville and South Hills (Mt. Lebanon / Scott)
- Better Business Bureau's highest rating - A+
- Mobile Unit available for home visits.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations using state-of-the-art equipment and procedures.
- Most major brands of hearing aids dispensed
- Repairs for all makes and models including those not listed below.
- Assistive listening devices
- We accept payments from most insurance companies
- Secretarial assistance for insurance claims
- Member of America Academy of Audiology, American Auditory Society, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Pennsylvania Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology, American Tinnitus Association, and others.
Appointments seen Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5PM. Evening hours available.
Call 412-373-1151 for an appointment at either location.
Services Offered at both sites
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations by Pa. state licensed audiologists with Au.D. or Master's degrees
- Medical referrals
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing including on-going follow-up care and counseling
- A wide variety of hearing aid styles:
- Completely-In-the-Canal (CIC)
- In the Ear
- Open Style - Behind-The-Ear (BTE)
- Receiver-In-the-Canal (RIC)
- Digital and automatic circuits programmed to improve understanding in various listening environments.
- Wireless communication between hearing aids to allow for a very natural sound experience.
- Seamless reception from TV, cell phones, iPods. computer, etc. to the hearing aids with Bluetooth and other streaming accessories
- All supplies for the use and care of hearing aids
- Electroacoustic evaluations of hearing aid functions
- Hearing aid repairs
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling
- Ear molds, sound protection, earplugs, and swim plugs
- Assistive listening devices:
- alerting devices for door/telephone
- alarm clocks that flash, vibrate, or emit a loud alarm
- TV/radio amplifying systems
- amplified telephones
- TDD telecommunication systems
- personal communications systems
- large room sound systems, and more
We strive to provide the best possible solutions to individual needs and desires. Since every person's hearing needs are different, we know that no single manufacturer's hearing aids are suitable for all these individual requirements. In addition, we provide hearings aids in a range of prices, styles, and latest technologies. We are, therefore, pleased to offer the following brands:
- Oticon Siemens
- Phonak Starkey
- Resound Unitron
- Rexton Widex
We also service all major brands., including those not listed above. Back to top
- Advantra Keystone
- Aetna/US Healthcare Medicare
- Community Blue Most other BC/BS Plans
- Bravo Health Premier Blue
- Freedom Blue Security Blue
- Health America Select Blue
- Health Assurance United Health Care
- HearUSA / National Ear Care Union/Company Plans
- All Highmark BC/BS Plans UPMC
We also accept plans not listed above. Please call us at 412-373-1151 for insurance assistance. Back to top
Monroeville South Hills( Mt. Lebanon)
- Postal address
Jonnet Building Suite 800 Manor Oaks Village
4099 William Penn Highway 1910 Cochran Road
Monroeville, PA 15146 Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Electronic mail
General eMail: dolores + the @ symbol + nb.net
OR click on link and Replace the letters XYZ with the @ symbol